What is offered?
- A facilitator assists the young person to articulate his/her vision using a creative planning tool called a PATH (Planning Alternative Tomorrows with Hope).
- The PATH process helps develop the steps towards creating the life the young person wants to live.
- Two meetings are held to increase the understanding of desired goals and how to get there.
Who will benefit?
Young people who:
- Seek more meaningful opportunities in their lives and would like to set goals.
- Have parents, support people or carers who want to create change in the life of their family member.
What does it cost?
$480 – the price covers two sessions that are approximately two hours each.
Information that might be helpful
Things you might be interested in
IDEA Services Community Specialist Services team provides services to children and families with intellectual disabilities and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Our Library is free to use for anyone living in NZ. We have information on all aspects of intellectual disability, autism and other developmental disabilities.
IHC provides advocacy support wherever there is a need to stand up for the rights of one or all people with intellectual disabilities in New Zealand.